Ruud Value 13AJN Series 13 SEER R-410A Condensing Unit
The Ruud Value Series Air Conditioner is designed to give you proven quality and lasting comfort. Energy-Efficient Cooling with Legendary Scroll compressor technology delivers proven durability and greater efficiencies, maintaining a higher comfort level with less electricity used.
Ruud Value 13AJN Series Certifications
- Earth-Friendly R-410A Refrigerant
- Certified and rated under ARI Standard 210
- Pre-charged refrigerant for up to 15' of lineset
- Painted louvered steel cabinet
- Easily accessible control box
- Grille/motor mounts for quiet fan operation
- Condenser coils constructed with copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins
Ruud Achiever RHLL Series Air Handler Engineering Features:
- Features GE's new X-13 (EEM) blower motor, which provides enhanced SEER performance, comfort and durability.
- Field convertible for vertical downflow, horizontal left hand or right hand air supply.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided on all indoor coils.
- The high-efficiency indoor cooling “N-Coil” provides lower airflow resistance which results in high performance in an extremely compact size.
- Expansion valve on indoor coil provides for operation with air conditioning or heat pump using the same coil.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Sturdy construction with 1.0 inch [.24 kPa] of reinforced foil faced jacket insulation for excellent thermal and sound insulation.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet UL and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
X-13 motors are high efficiency motors that were developed by General Electric to help manufacturers meet the 13 SEER mandate implemented by the federal government in 2006. They are based on ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) technology and can contribute to increasing the overall cooling efficiency of a complete HVAC system when used as the curculating air blower motor in a furnace, air handler or packaged unit.GE refers to the X13 motor as a standard ECM motor. For more information on these motors please read this exellent article. Understanding the Advantages of X13 Motor Technology.
*Registration required for conditional 10 years parts and compressor or 5 years parts and compressor for(non-registered).