Ruud Value 14AJM Series 14 SEER R-410A Condensing Unit
While blending effortlessly into your home’s landscape, the attractive, low-profile, louvered, Neutra Green™ steel cabinet provides style and protection from yard hazards and weather extremes. With this durable construction, you can count on years of ease when you depend on Ruud for your home comfort needs.
The 14AJM model features cooling efficiencies up to 16.50 SEER/14 EER. The higher the SEER level, the greater your energy savings will be over time. When compared to lower SEER rated models, choosing a higher efficiency model will pay off with years of savings on your monthly energy bills.
- Earth-Friendly R-410A Refrigerant
- Certified and rated under ARI Standard 210
- Pre-charged refrigerant for up to 15' of lineset
- Painted louvered steel cabinet
- Easily accessible control box
- Grille/motor mounts for quiet fan operation
- Condenser coils constructed with copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins
Ruud Achiever RHKL Series Air Handler Engineering Features:
- Includes an energy efficient GE® ECM® Motor, which in most applications, enhances the SEER rating of the outdoor unit. It also slowly ramps its speed up for quiet operation.
- On-demand dehumidification terminal that adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in cooling mode.
- Field convertible for vertical downflow, horizontal left hand or right hand air supply.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided on all indoor coils.
- The high-efficiency indoor cooling “N-Coil” provides lower airflow resistance which results in high performance in an extremely compact size.
- Expansion valve on indoor coil provides for operation with air conditioning or heat pump using the same coil.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Sturdy construction with 1.0 inch [.24 kPa] of reinforced foil faced jacket insulation for excellent thermal and sound insulation.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet UL and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
*Registration required for conditional 10 years parts and compressor or 5 years parts and compressor for(non-registered).