Ruud Value 14AJM Series 14 SEER R-410A Condensing Unit
While blending effortlessly into your home’s landscape, the attractive, low-profile, louvered, Neutra Green™ steel cabinet provides style and protection from yard hazards and weather extremes. With this durable construction, you can count on years of ease when you depend on Ruud for your home comfort needs.
The 14AJM model features cooling efficiencies up to 16.50 SEER/14 EER. The higher the SEER level, the greater your energy savings will be over time. When compared to lower SEER rated models, choosing a higher efficiency model will pay off with years of savings on your monthly energy bills.
- Earth-Friendly R-410A Refrigerant
- Certified and rated under ARI Standard 210
- Pre-charged refrigerant for up to 15' of lineset
- Painted louvered steel cabinet
- Easily accessible control box
- Grille/motor mounts for quiet fan operation
- Condenser coils constructed with copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins
Super Quiet Door
To help improve the sound quality of the Ruud Achiever Series Super Quiet 80, we re-engineered the door to provide a sound barrier between the furnace's operation and your home.
Awarded three patents, the Ruud Achiever Series Super Quiet 80 heat exchanger is renowned for its dependability and efficiency. It's constructed of aluminized and stainless steel for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. And it's backed by a 20-year limited warranty.
Induced Draft Motor
When the integrated furnace control receives a call for heat, it activates the draft inducer motor. This draft inducer, which was specially designed for the Super Quiet 80 gas furnace, quietly provides air for combustion while simultaneously venting outdoors the products of combustion from the furnace heat exchanger.
With the call for ignition, the integrated furnace control then opens the gas valve. The redundant gas valve is a 24 volt slow-opening valve that delivers gas in a regulated flow to the in-shot burners.
The natural (or optional LP) gas is ignited by the direct spark ignition at the in-shot burners. The in-shot burner's shutter free design requires no adjustments to regulate the air/gas mixture.
Direct Spark Ignition
Direct spark ignition is an extremely Reliable and efficient way to light the burner. And it eliminates the need for a standing pilot. For added safety, the remote flame sensor constantly monitors the burner flame to ensure it is operating as it should.
Adjustable Air Speed
Thanks to adjustable controls for the blower, your technician can precisely match airflow to the specific comfort requirements of your home.
Integrated Furnace Control
The "Brain" of the Ruud Achiever Super Quiet 80 is the Integrated Furnace Control (IFC) which directs all activities of major furnace components.
Evaporator Coil Details
Rudd ®Indoor Coils are designed for use with Rudd out- door units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Ruud outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range from 24,000 BTU/HR [7.03 kW] to 60,000 BTU/HR [17.58 kW].
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have sweat refrigerant connections.
- Ideally suited for new installations or add on air conditioning.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Coils are A.R.I. certified for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.