LG PYRCUCCOA PTAC Wireless Wall Thermostat, digitally controled with touchpad, occupancy sensor, motion detection state of the art thermostat
Features - Wireless Communication:
- 915 MHz spread spectrum technology offers reliable wireless communication between the thermostat and the AC unit.
- Wireless technology enables easy, 3 step installation: (1) Mount the thermostat to the wall (2) Connect Wireless Control Module to the AC unit and (3) Establish wireless connection between the thermostat and the AC unit with the push of a button.
- Built in occupancy sensor uses a combination of motion and thermal sensing technologies for 100% reliable occupancy detection.
- Saves energy when used with advanced energy management configuration options that allow adjusting temperature setpoints and/or turning off the AC unit when room is vacant.
- Turn off feature reduces energy consumption by turning the AC unit off when the room is vacant - the AC unit automatically turns off after selected number of hours if the room is not occupied.
- Programmable setpoint limits ensure that room temperature does not approach energy wasting extreme temperatures - HEAT MAX LIMIT-limits the highest HEAT setpoint an occupant can select - COOL MIN LIMIT - limits the lowest COOL set-point an occupant can select.
- Temperature setback feature reduces energy consumption by adjusting temperature set-points when room is unoccupied - HEAT SETBACK changes the heat setpoint to the selected temperature after the room has been unoccupied for a selected number of hours. COOL SETBACK changes the cool set-point to the selected temperature after the room has been unoccupied for a selected number of hours.
- Allows selecting "HEAT PUMP" or "AIR CONDITIONER" as PTAC compressor type for optimum integration with the PTAC unit.
- Energy save mode allows turning off the fan after each heat or cool cycle in order to save energy..
- ON - turns off the fan at the end of the HEAT/COOL cycle.
- OFF - turns off the fan only when the room is unoccupied.
- Display settings allow adjusting screen contrast as well as choosing between traditional or reverse display.
True Touch-Screen Technology:
- Large back lit, dot matrix, touch screen with scratch resistant easy to clean surface clearly displays the current temperature and allows controlling the AC unit with a touch of a finger.
- Intuitive graphical user interface with descriptive buttons makes it easy to use and configure the thermostat.
- Adjustable screen contrast with automatic or configurable, traditional (black-on-white) display.