About This Product
LG Ductless Air Conditioning Systems offer convenient solutions that are cost-effective, quiet, and attractive. These innovative systems are "split" into two efficient units. The wall-mounted interior unit is slim, lightweight, and aesthetically pleasing. Each interior unit has a remote for controlling settings and temperature.
This systems Qualifies for the federal energy efficiency tax credit of up to $1,500 if installed from January 1st, 2009 to December 31st, 2010. The federal tax credit covers 30% of the equipment, labor and even installation supplies costs up to $1,500.
- Multi Power System
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Plasma air purifying system
- Dehumidifying mode
- Chaos Swing
- Jet Cool
- Cooling mode
- Heating mode
- Fan mode-4/Auto/Chaos
- Auto operation - Ultra-quiet operation
- Manual power switch
- Defrost control (H/P model only)
- Temperature display on indoor unit
- Auto sleep mode
- Auto restart
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Gold Fin™ Anti-corrosion
- Built-in low ambient standard, down to 0°F (cooling mode)
- Evaporator frost control
- Multi Power System - Energy-saving twin
compressors: one provides power at 60% capacity
until the system reaches a desired temperature.
- Inverter - Inverter heat pump air conditioners use a
variable speed compressor, rather than the constant
speed found in conventional ACs. Instead of shutting
off once the desired temperature is reached, the
inverter compressor continues to operate at low speed to
maintain that temperature. It is quieter to operate and uses less
energy than conventional ACs, which cycle on and off.
- R-410A Refrigerant - Environmentally
friendly refrigerant utilized in the majority
of LG systems.
- Patented Plasma Air Purifying System - The 4-stage
system features a large, permanent filter and an electronic
air purifier that captures microscopic contaminants like
dust, mite, pollen and pet fur.
- Art Cool Self-Cleaning Indoor Coil - Drives dirt
and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and
- Dehumidifying Mode - Indoor unit accurately senses
room temperature and controls humidity by shutting
down the compressor before a room is over-cooled.
- Chaos Swing - Electronically controlled louvers and fan
speeds create a more natural, random flow of air,
reducing temperature stratification.
- Art Cool Three-way Cooling - Air flows out of the unit
from three directions, creating more natural circulation.
- Jet Cool - Operates at high speed for up to
30 minutes to quickly cool a room down to 64° F.
- Swirl Wind - Four-way controlled louvers and fan
speeds create a stronger, wider air flow and reduce
- Auto Operation - Provides three levels of comfort from
which to choose. Temperature and fan speed will set
- Manual Power Switch - Easily accessed button allows
for continued operation if the remote control is misplaced.
- Defrost Control - Shuts down the indoor fan to prevent
cold air from being blown into the house. Removes frost
from outdoor coil when the outdoor temperature is low
(Heat Pump only).
- Temperature Display - Shows room temperature of
- Auto Sleep Mode - Automatically increases the
temperature setting 2° F twice (after 1/2 hour and one
hour). The interior unit shuts off when the timer setting
- Auto Restart - Automatically restarts a unit to
programmed setting when the electricity comes on
after a power failure.